01 October 2008

Slower week

Since this is me, I won't be doing a novel-lengthed post. I don't even think there's much Brittny could write about.

BYU didn't play football this week, but the crazy upset loss USC had was pretty nice for us (even though analysts still don't take us seriously)! Hopefully we can keep this winning streak going! We are the last non-BCS team to win a national championship, so that would be neat to do it again!

We went to the Office Premiere party at Cody & Amber's house last Friday. It was a ton of fun! I won't spoil the exact detail, but something has happened that we have been waiting to happen for quite some time.

I'm still really enjoying my scooter, by the way. I went to fill up this week--$3.52 and that's all :) Wish me luck on my skills test (to make my motorcycle license permanent) next week.

School is school. I'm trying to fight Senioritis, and so far so good...

No comments: