07 April 2009

My Son the Audiophile

As we have been learning how to deal with baby Sam's gas and discomfort from time to time, we have learned a few tricks along the way. One of my favorite tactics to employ is the rocket-ship launch, where basically I help Samuel "jump" way high into the air. Don't ask me how or why this came about, but it works!

Well, recently, we discovered that music can also help to fascinate and calm the little tike. This picture depicts the expression usually on his face as he listens to the music.

We know this is connected to the music because when we hold him to where he can move his head and look around, he would always face the direction of the speakers and source of the music. I think it's a sign! Okay, maybe not, but just what I thought would be an interesting tidbit to share with you all.

No comments: