27 February 2009

I'm 24 years young...

Well, my birthday has come and gone, and I wanted to say thank you to everyone that wished me well and helped make my day a good one. This post is going to have to be a short one with all the craziness that has been going on in our household, so sorry if you were looking for something more substantial.

Of course, most of the celebration this year was spread out with no major plans, especially considering the fact that we were anxiously awaiting the birth of a baby boy. Well, it seems that this little boy has a mind of his own. You'd think his parents are pretty strong-willed or something ;)

But since he hasn't decided to come early, and he hasn't decided to come on time, the real question to ask is when do you think Samuel will be born?

Brittny really treated me special today--that's not to say that she isn't wonderful on any other day--and once again I can't be thankful enough for the wonderful blessings of family. She took me out to Tucanos and Zupas, two excellent restaurants, and I also enjoyed strawberry rhubarb pie for dessert! YUM!

No comments: