16 June 2008

Free at last! Free at last! almost...

Huzzah! Today was the last day of Spring term classes! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I need this break for summer term. Sure, I imagine the honey-do list will expand ten-fold, but in all reality, I'm looking forward to getting some of this stuff done that I've had to put off before. I'd also get to work on my own list of goals and objectives which include but is not limited to the following:

  • Practice the violin on a consistent basis. Nothing like I used to, mind you, but when I pulled out my violin last week to review some old music, years of nostalgia rushed over me. I would be happy if I could get to that once a week.

  • My 102 year-old buddy


  • Finish my Independent Study course. Yeah, yeah, I guess I'm not really out of school for the summer term, but I don't think Independent Study courses count.
  • Learn PHP, and learn it good! Anyone who wants to do web development needs to know PHP. I'm planning on using it for my website http://www.haiensheng.com
  • It would also be cool to read some books or get back to work on my own novel, hehe.
So there are my great and glorious plans. Now I just have to get through finals week...

1 comment:

amber {and co.} said...

How's that novel comin Eric? I would love to read it when you're done (or even before you're done!) :)